- Do make a wedding budget and stick to it.
- Do plan early and avoid procrastination as this will cause less stress.
- Do work with the Groom during the planning of the wedding as their input is just as important.
- Do delegate responsibilities to family members or friends so you don’t feel overwhelmed
- Do order your flowers from fiftyflowers.com three weeks before the date you need them delivered. Pay close attention to the recommended delivery dates to ensure your flowers are beautiful for your wedding.
- Do send out save the date cards along with wedding invitations as soon as possible so your friends and family have ample notice.
- Do realize that everything will not be perfect and that is ok. Enjoy your day and new life with your partner.
- Don’t get pressured into buying things for your wedding that you do not love.
- Don’t resist help from others as you can probably think of a million things that have to be done.
- Don’t go overboard with your bridal registry. Ensure that there are items that vary in price, so everyone is able to purchase you a beautiful gift.
- Don’t sit quarreling family member together during the wedding or reception. Be sensitive to other people’s needs when organizing seating arrangements.
- Don’t forget to send thank you notes to all your guests.
- Don’t celebrate too hard the night before your wedding as you want to look as radiant as possible for your wedding.
- Don’t forget that fiftyflowers.com is always available to answer your questions as we are here to ensure that you can cross the stress off your list when it comes to flowers.