Our Made for You Boutonnieres and Corsage package includes 30 ready made flowers. Choose your own combination between boutonnieres, pin-on or wrist corsages, for a total of 30 pieces. Each flower piece is perfectly decorated by hand and made especially for you. The Boutonniere features 1 orange Rose accented with Baby's Breath and orange ribbon. Corsages feature 2 orange Roses with orange ribbon. Not only are they for your wedding party, but they can also be used for decorating; for example, strap them to your cake cutter. Shipped fresh from our Colombian farms to your doorstep at wholesale prices!
• Need the flowers before the first date available on the calendar? Call our customer service team at 1.877.50.ROSES (507-6737) to speak with a representative about rush delivery. Additional charges may apply.
• Want to include more than 1 color scheme in your box? Call our customer service team at 1.877.50.ROSES (507-6737) to speak with a representative about customizing your order. Additional charges may apply.
• Want to mix and match wedding packages? Call our customer service team at 1.877.50.ROSES (507-6737) to speak with a representative about customizing your order. Additional charges may apply.
• This boutonniere and corsage package contains a total of 30 pieces. You may choose a combination of boutonnieres, pin on corsages, and wrist corsages. You may also choose the Rose color(s) of your choice. Some selections may have an additional fee.
• Each boutonniere features 1 orange Rose adorned with green Ruscus, Baby's Breath and orange tulle ribbon. White headed pins included.
• Each pin-on corsage features 2 orange Roses adorned with Ruscus, Baby's Breath and orange tulle ribbon. White headed pins included.
• Each wrist corsage features 2 orange Roses set against Ruscus, Baby's Breath, and orange tulle ribbon. Wristlet included.
• The average length of a boutonniere and corsage is 5 inches.
• Shipped fresh from our Colombian partner flower farms.
• Due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact colors of these flowers may vary to some degree.
• Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
• Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our Boutonnieres and Corsages are shipped directly from our Colombian partner flower farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods.
1. Open the box and inspect your flowers thoroughly to ensure than all contents have arrived in excellent condition.
2. Your flowers will arrive with water tubes. Inspect that each tube has water, if not, fill each tube with fresh and clean water.
3. Put flowers in a refrigerator free of fruits and vegetables..
4. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive temperatures. Flowers should be kept at a temperature between 35-75 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. When ready to use, simply cut the stems at the desired length and wear.