Party Centerpieces at wholesale prices. This particular centerpiece package features colorful hot pink and purple flowers that will make a statement. At prices 20% less than making them yourself, these centerpieces are great for baby showers, receptions, parties and weddings! Fresh from our farm to your doorstep. Shipping included. Vases not included.
• Each small centerpiece features 11 stems total: 2 hot pink Gerbera Daisies, 1 hot pink Mini Carnation, 2 pink Snapdragons, 2 purple Statice, 1 purple Lisianthus, 2 green Hypericum Berries, and 1 Croto leaf*
• Each large centerpiece features 18 stems total: 2 hot pink Gerbera Daisies, 1 hot pink Mini Carnation, 3 pink Snapdragons, 1 purple Limonium, 2 pink Asters, 3 purple Statice, 1 purple Lisianthus, 2 green Hypericum Berries, and 3 Croto leaves (pictured above)*
• The average height of a centerpiece is 18 to 20 inches.
• Vases not included. The ideal vase to use with these centerpieces measures 7 to 9 inches tall, with an opening of 4 to 5 inches wide. To achieve a fuller look, you may choose to use a vase that is wider and shallower. You may also adjust the width by tying the bouquet in the center or allowing it to stand on its own in the vase.
• Shipped fresh from our Ecuadorian partner flower farms.
• Expected vase life is a minimum of 7 days.
• Due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact colors of these flowers may vary to some degree.
• Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
• Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. Specifically, for the centerpiece pictured on this page, in the event that we need to substitute the recipe, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
Our Table Centerpieces are shipped directly from our Ecuadorian partner flower farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
1. Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps, and inspect your flowers thoroughly to ensure than all contents have arrived in excellent condition. Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges. Remove these if included.
2. Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Under running water, cut the stems at an angle, then place in the prepared water.
4. Allow flowers at least 8 hours to hydrate well.
5. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive temperatures. Flowers should be kept at a temperature between 35-75 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.