Single Orchid Corsages package includes 12 or 24 ready made fresh single orchids. Perfect for your wedding, prom, or special events. Each flower piece is impeccably decorated by hand and made especially for you. Shipped fresh from our partner farms to your doorstep at wholesale prices!
• Recommended delivery date is 3 days before your event. If your event is Saturday, we suggest Wednesday delivery and if your event is Sunday we suggest Thursday delivery.
• Need the flowers before the first date available on the calendar? Call our customer service team at 1.877.50.ROSES (507-6737) to speak with a representative about rush delivery. Additional charges may apply.
• Choose from either a 12 or 24 piece corsage package. You may also choose the Orchid color of your choice. Choices include: Green, Pink, Yellow, and White.
• Each box features one orchid, attached wate tube, and a pin.
• Shipped fresh from our partner flower farms.
• Due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact colors of these flowers may vary to some degree.
• Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
• Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Our Single Orchid Corsages are shipped directly from our partner flower farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods.
1. Open the box and inspect your flowers thoroughly to ensure than all contents have arrived in excellent condition.
2. Your flowers will arrive with water tubes. Inspect that each tube has water, if not, fill each tube with fresh and clean water.
3. Put flowers in a refrigerator free of fruits and vegetables..
4. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive temperatures. Flowers should be kept at a temperature between 35-75 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. When ready to use, simply cut the stems at the desired length and wear. Or simply leave orchid in the display vase on a desk or table top.