Wedding Decor Fresh White Flowers is a stunning white and lime green bouquet that will wow the guests at any event! At prices 20% less than making them yourself, this package of centerpieces features a stunning assortment of white and green focals, fillers, and greenery. Simply cut the ends of the stems and place the beautiful flower arrangement in a vase! Fresh from the farm to your doorstep. Shipping included. Vases not included.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. Specifically, for the centerpiece pictured on this page, in the event that we need to substitute the recipe, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
Our Table Centerpieces are shipped directly from our Ecuadorian partner flower farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
1. Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps, and inspect your flowers thoroughly to ensure than all contents have arrived in excellent condition. Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges. Remove these if included.
2. Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
3. Under running water, cut the stems at an angle, then place in the prepared water.
4. Allow flowers at least 8 hours to hydrate well.
5. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive temperatures. Flowers should be kept at a temperature between 35-75 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.