To DIY or not to DIY? That is the question! DIY’ing your wedding flowers is not for everyone, and we will be the first to tell you that! But, if you have the desire and determination, we are here to help!! We know that it is possible, and we have over 50,000 previously served brides to help verify this. Our FiftyFlowers Reviews and Flower Stories show that it can be done and the results can be astonishingly beautiful and budget friendly. In fact, many of our brides report enjoying the process and considered it an excellent bonding time with family, friends and the wedding party.
We offer one of the most complete collections of wedding flowers available online today coupled with the resources a DIY bride needs for success. And here are 5 awesome reasons to DIY with FiftyFlowers!
1. The flower possibilities and selection are huge. FiftyFlowers.com offers over 80 different types of flowers; each flower has numerous color options bringing the selection to well over 3,000 items. Our vast network of farms means you have an extensive collection of styles, colors and packages to select from. In addition to bulk wholesale wedding flowers we offer greenery, garlands, wreaths, leis, rose petals, pre-made centerpieces, boutonnieres, corsages, floral pins and more!
2. Incredible flower arranging resources are available on and off line. There are numerous resources available to the DIY bride including ‘how-to’ videos, blogs, and wedding websites that feature bouquet “recipes”. If a bride isn’t sure what to include in a bridal bouquet simply search for bouquet recipes to find complete breakdowns that include photos with stem counts and all the details necessary to recreate these looks. In this blog, we share ‘Inspirations by Violet’ and ‘Bouquet BreakDowns’ and at FiftyFlowers we share ‘How-To Videos’ and even a ‘Wedding Flower Recipe Worksheet’ to aide you. In addition, local craft stores often provide weekend workshops on wedding flower arranging if you want to brush up on design tips and practice ahead of time.
3. Many items are available pre-arranged. If you’re worried about making boutonnieres or corsages and not sure if watching a DIY video is enough information to take on this task pre-wedding – you don’t have to. FiftyFlowers.com sells pre-made boutonnieres, corsages and even centerpieces. You may even choose to have a local florist make the bouquets while you focus on the table arrangements and aisle décor. Doing all of the wedding flowers may seem daunting, but focusing on one aspect of the wedding flowers and letting a professional handle the rest can still save money and allow for a unique DIY touch.
4. Simply not sure where to start? Consult our wedding flower expert! Consults are available at no cost to customers and it is an excellent time to ask any questions one might have about doing their own flowers. Simply call and schedule a phone consult with Violet; share some information like your wedding colors, wedding theme, favorite flowers, and budget, and a professional can help guide you toward flowers that pair well together, provide tips on how to showcase the selected flowers and even help determine how many stems of each flower might be needed to create your wedding arrangements.
5. All flowers are covered by a 100% Event Day Guarantee. The possibility of a problem is unlikely, but in the event anything was to occur, we have you covered with a 100% quality guarantee. We phone our customers when the order is first placed to ensure that the appropriate delivery dates were selected. Then, we phone again when the flowers have been delivered to make sure everything arrived, offer care tips and answer any questions. If you do happen to experience any problems, our customer service team is here to help make things right.
There it is! 5 reasons to DIY with FiftyFlowers! 🙂
When you decide to order your flowers, be sure to check out our Flower Care and Transportation Tips!