There are many ways you can accessorize your getaway car but my favorite would have to be with fresh greenery and bright flowers! Today on the blog, we are sharing Once Wed’s DIY getaway garland tutorial. This tutorial features our Plumosa Medley Greens Garland along with beautiful blooms such as peonies, ranunculus and baby hydrangeas. We are obsessed with the finished look, which was styled by Ginny Au. Leaving your wedding can be a little bittersweet but a fabulous getaway car with a unique accessory can make it a little easier. Follow the steps below to create your own and make sure to share your getaway garland with us if you recreate this look. We would love to see it!
What You’ll Need:
1. Cut Garland to desired length.
2. Attach soaked oasis to the ends of the garland floral wire.
3. Insert greenery or longer stemmed flowers to the base of the oasis.
4. Insert larger blooms on the top part of the oasis.
5. Covering the oasis with the flowers entirely.
Ready to shop? Check out our full section of Garlands here!