Looking for an elegant, all-white bouquet with a hint of “something blue?” Well, we have you covered thanks to the floral designer at Paradise Parkway Design Atelier, who created this beauty using our flowers!
This texture-filled bouquet belongs to a styled shoot we were a part of with Real Weddings Magazine. It has wedding-worthy flowers like spikey tillandsia air plants, anemones, and berries. Be sure to check out the list of flowers below.
Photographed beautifully by Kathryn White Photography, we’ve broken down the bouquet below!
Here’s what you’ll need to recreate this beautiful bouquet.
- 9 stems of white anemones
- 5 stems of white ranunculus
- 3 stems of white wax flowers
- 2 stems of ivory hydrangea
- 1 stem of tillandsia air plant
- 3 stems of creamy white spray roses
- 3 stems of true blue eucalyptus
- 1 stem of seeded eucalyptus
- 1 stem of
privettberries (available in November and December)