Today’s Centerpiece Inspiration by Violet would be amazing for a Winter Wedding! Winter Whites with a touch of Sparkly Silver, how could you resist? We’ll even show you how to make your own “Ice” for super cheap!
Wholesale Flowers Used:
- 8 bunches Silver Seeded Eucalyptus
- 300 stems x 2 White Carnations
- 25 stems Giant White Hydrangea
- 10 bunches Curly Willow
Other Supplies Needed:
- 10 tall clear glass vases
- 10 simple shallow trays to cover top of vase (this will hold the oasis foam with flowers at the top of vase)
- 5 oasis rounds – cut in half for the top of each vase
- Rock Salts ($5.00 for 40 lbs!)
- Strands of “crystals” found at any craft store
- shears, floral tape, and any other prep supplies needed
What you can Make: 10 Large Centerpieces!!
In your vase, pour in a layer of rock salts to make your “snow/ice”. You can add a couple of frosted pine cones if you want as well. Then, stick a few branches of Curly Willow into your “ice”, this will take care of the inside of your vase.
For the top part of your centerpiece, attach your half oasis foam round to the shallow tray with hot glue. You can also use florist tape to create a criss-cross around the foam attaching to the plate. Soak your foam by placing it upside down in water. One saturated, close the top of your vase by hot gluing your tray with the oasis foam to the rim of your vase, oasis side out.
Now you are ready to add your flowers into the oasis! For each arrangement you can use 2-3 White Hydrangeas, 50-6- White Carnations, 8-10 stems Curly Willow and 8 stems of Silver Seeded Eucalyptus. Arrange as desired… Have Fun!
If you like the pine cones, use a couple inside each vase, then place a few around each vase by creating a mound of “ice” around the outside of the vase and nestle in the pine cones. Do this on a mirrored tray for easier clean-up!
Note: Violet is showing this with Navy tablecloths, but White, Silver, or Pale Tiffany Blue also work well!
Finish your centerpiece by hanging strands of “crystals” to the curly willow! And WhaaLa! Are you ready to create your Winter Wonderland?!