It’s Friday! Which means another great post featured on OneWed’s Bridal Blog, Savvy Scoop. This week we teach you how to create a beautiful DIY wedding, birthday, bridal shower, engagement party centerpiece using loose orchid blooms, and guess what? It’s EASY!
Keep in mind, using loose blooms is easy because they don’t require extra work (pulling the blooms off the stems), but you can use any type of orchid or even a different flower, such as rose petals or stephanotis.
Now, the supplies and steps to create this fun and easy DIY centerpiece!
• Orchid blossoms
• DIY flower arranger
• 4-inch cylinder vase
• Sewing needle
• Fishing wire
• Rocks or marbles
• Spray bottle of water
• Using needle and fishing wire thread the orchids into a strand about 3-4 inches long.
• Hang strand of orchids from center of the DIY flower arranger.
• Place rocks in the bottom of the cylinder.
• Insert strand of orchids into cylinder so arranger rests on the top of the vase.
• Add one more decorative orchid blossom on top to finish the look.
• Mist daily to keep the orchids hydrated.
Get creative! You can use taller vases, arrange several blooms on top, mix up the colors… the options are endless to create the look you want!!