- Seeded Eucalyptus and Silver Dollar Eucalyptus (or your choice of greenery)
- Ranunculus and Zinnias (or your choice of fresh flowers)
- Floral Wire
- Green Wire Wreath – They used one large and two small ones
- Separate the eucalyptus into smaller bunches.
2. Place the eucalyptus on the wire frame and secure it on with the floral wire. Continue this process until the frame is completely covered. Note: you want to make sure some of the eucalyptus is hanging over the sides of the wreath.
Here’s a completed wire wreath covered with the eucalyptus, which is very beautiful on its own!
3. To add the flowers to the wreath, you can use floral water picks or you can wire them on. (If you use water picks, make sure to give the stems a fresh trim before carefully inserting them into the tube.)