OneWed’s Bridal Blog, Savvy Scoop, featured a great post on Friday about how to save money by doing your own wedding flowers. Even if you know nothing about how to care for and arrange flowers, these tips and “ready-to-go” flower products will make you look like a professional florist! Ordering bulk, wholesale flowers does require some preparation and care once the flowers arrive, and we are always available to help with any questions and concerns you may have. But our DIY flower packs come prepped and ready, so anyone can create beautiful arrangements, bouquets, and ceremony and reception spaces.
1. Pre-Made Garland: Adorn ceremony archways or ceremony chairs.
2. Wreaths: Use as table centerpieces and accent with candles, or hang around ceremony or reception space.
3. Loose Dendrobium Orchid Blooms: Sprinkle on tables, altars, and “wedding night” bed.
4. Rose Petals in a Bag: Decorate the ceremony aisle, sprinkle on tables, fill vases, do a rose petal toss…
5. Pre-Made Centerpieces: Unwrap, cut stems and drop in to a vase to create an instant centerpiece.
6. Leis: Drape chairs at the head table, let bridesmaids/groomsmen or flower girls/ring bearers wear for a beach wedding.
7. Bulk Roses: Create hand-tied bouquets. Hundreds of colors and varieties available!
8. DIY Floral Pins: Decorate your bouquet handle or inset into the center of blooms to add sparkle!
Special thanks to the talented wedding professionals who created the gorgeous ceremony site in the top photo:
Photographer: John Unrue
Venue: The Ritz-Carlton Grande Lakes Orlando
Floral Design: Randy Lowe
Wedding Planner: Heather Snively