Who doesn’t love the look of freshly-picked wildflowers? I know I do! Filler flowers like, Feverfew Daisies can help achieve that look with its beautiful daisy-like blooms and its wispy long stems. These filler flowers may have small blooms, but their bright-yellow centers and white petals really stand out in an arrangement. Feverfew looks beautiful on its own but also pairs nicely with other wildflowers. I love seeing little pops of yellow throughout a bouquet. Check out the inspiration below, plus some care tips!
Sources: Small lavender and feverfew bridesmaid bouquet, Colorful centerpiece, Berries and feverfew cake decor, Country-chic boutonniere, Wildflower chair decor, Feverfew and billy balls bridesmaid bouquet, Feverfew flower girl bouquet, Feverfew daisies and yellow button feverfew bridal bouquet, Yellow and white bridal bouquet
Feverfew flowers are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for shipment with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Open your box of flowers and inspect. *
- Ensure that your flower buckets are clean and disinfected.
- Fill the buckets with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If you have flower food follow the instructions on the packet to prepare your water.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps.
- Remove any flower bunch packaging material, including plastic sleeve and/or newspaper.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors to desired length.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared buckets.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your flowers. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately to 1.877 50 ROSES (507-6737).
Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of flowers you will be storing in the bucket. Flowers need room to breath and bloom; over stuffing buckets with too many flowers, can cause damage as well as prevent proper blooming.
Ready to start shopping for this fabulous flower? Check out our full selection of lovely Feverfew here!