Hypericum Berries are one of the most versatile filler flowers out there! They fit in no matter the style of your event– rustic, romantic, boho, etc. Our standard variety features a cluster of berries that range in size from 1/4 to 1/2 inches but if you’re looking for something a little bigger I suggest checking out our Designer Hypericum Berries. At FiftyFlowers, we offer Hypericum Berries in a variety of natural colors. We also have tinted options, too! With Fall around the corner, consider using warm colors like marsala, burgundy and terra cotta. Incorporating Hypericum berries into your floral design will add the perfect pop of color and visual interest. Our Hypericum Berries are shipped with 10 stems per bunch. The average vase life is on average eight days with proper care and handling. The small branch-like laterals can make a perfect boutonniere! With an average stem length of 20-27.5 inches, it can be used in centerpieces, bouquets, and other arrangements as well. It’s a pretty hardy filler flowers and it’s easy to care for too. Check out the inspiration below and don’t forget to check out the care instructions.
Sources: Bridal bouquet close-up, Peonies and Hypericum Berries cake, Hypericum Berries flower crown, All-red bridal bouquet, Guest sign in table arrangement, Neutral centerpiece, Curtis colored centerpiece, Bridesmaids pinky-orange bouquets, Red and blush wedding cake.
Upon arrival, follow the instructions below to ensure your Hypericum Berries looks beautiful in your arrangements:
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems under running water diagonally approximately one inch from each stem’s bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
*These berries are commercially grown for decoration purposes and not for topical use or consumption.
Ready to add Hypericum Berries to your next arrangement? Check out our selection of unique Hypericum Berries here.