In the last few weeks, one flower keeps ‘Spring’ing up…The Ranunculus! Our Assorted Color Ranunculus Pack is on Sale til Wednesday, a beautiful blend of Pink, Yellow and Orange Ranunculus brightened up a Spring Flower Arranging Party, and Crisp White Ranunculus was paired with soft White Astilbe in the recent Sea Glass Style Wedding Inspiration.
Ranunculus Flowers are gorgeous, soft headed blooms with whorls of delicate petals. They are popular wedding flowers as they can be used as both focal or filler flowers and they come in a range of soft and vibrant colors. Their petal heavy blooms make them similar to Peonies or Garden Roses but in a perfectly petite package…most blooms will range from 1-2 inches in diameter. Ranunculus Flowers can stand alone or can be mixed with an assortment of other blooms! Take a look at how our DIY Brides have used their Ranunculus flowers…
Great for adding pops of color or creating gorgeous garden style arrangements! See all the FiftyFlowers Ranunculus Reviews and Flower Stories here.
Now, check out one of my favorite DIY projects…An Easy and Colorful Ranunculus Centerpiece…
Check out the Easy DIY Instructions here! So Fun for a Spring or Summer Wedding!
The recommended delivery date for your Ranunculus Flowers is 3 days before your event. To care for your Ranunculus, just follow these steps and your flowers should bloom beautifully…
- Open your box of flowers and inspect. If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, call us immediately at 1-877-507-6737. However, it is absolutely NORMAL for your flowers to appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey.
- Ensure that your flower buckets are clean and disinfected.
- Fill the buckets with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If you have flower food follow the instructions on the packet to prepare your water.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps.
- Remove any flower bunch packaging material, including plastic sleeve and/or newspaper.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors to desired length.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared buckets.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Now you are ready to create Gorgeous Ranunculus Arrangements!
Check out all the Ranunculus Flowers FiftyFlowers has to offer by clicking here… choose the date range needed and see all the stunning colors that are available! Enjoy! 🙂