Fresh Rose Petals Symbolize Love and Romance. Throughout your wedding you can use fresh rose petals in many different areas: wedding reception, wedding ceremony, wedding exit toss, . Rose Petals in the bride’s path while walking down the aisle is a customary tradition signifying that her married life will be alike a ‘bed of roses’ implying that she will have a life full of ease and grace. Her Future will be promising and plentiful. You can also use rose petals around your centerpieces on your table tops to add an extra flair of elegance and style; accent your tables with rose petals. At the end of the night, it is customary to create a spectacular exit of the bride and groom. During this exit, it is customary to have a toss so that you are sent off with good luck. Many people toss rice, bird seed, but why not toss Fresh Rose Petals?
Many venues will only allow tossing of Fresh rose petals to be thrown. However, some venues will restrict you because of liability and clean up issues. Fresh Rose Petals are made from Fresh Roses. Most florist save the outer petals of roses and/or use the older roses to make your rose petals. You can find certain online retailers, like Fiftyflowers.com, who uses only premium Ecuadorian roses for making petals. Here are some Rose Petal Facts:
- When are Rose Petals Available? Rose petals are available year round.
- When should I order my Rose Petals? 2 weeks in Advance
- How do I buy Rose Petals. Florist sell rose petals by the gallon. Online retailers sale rose petals by the piece. For example, we offer 6000 Rose Petals, the customer is going to receive 13 bags; for 12000 the customer will receive 26 bags. Each bag will contain no less than 8 cups of petals and no more than 12 cups of petals. (Each bag will weight 0.44 pounds which equals somewhere around 460 petals.) 12,000 Rose Petals is a minimum of 208 cups and 6,000 Rose Petals is a minimum of 104 cups.
- What are the fresh rose petals packages’ Prices? Fresh Rose Petals can be pricey. Monetary range per gallon can go from $10 to $35. We sell 6000 Rose Petals for $139.99 and 12000 Rose for $199.99
- How many colors does it come in? Just about any color include: Red, White, Creamy White , Light Pink, Hot Pink, Salmon Pink, Sunset (yellow, red, cream, light and dark orange, bicolor yellow and red tips and Cherry Brandy), Hot Orange, Lavender, Light Orange, Pale Green (Soft lemon, either jade or limbo, not tinted) , Peach, Pinksicle (light pink, salmon pink, hot pink, dark pink and cream), Purple Creamsicle (purple, cream), Purple, Red and white, Red, white and purple, Love Pack (Red, white, light pink and hot pink), White with Pink Tips, Yellow with red tips, Salmon Pink, Touch of Pink (light pink, salmon pink, hot pink, dark pink and white with pink tips), and Yellow.
- What´s the ideal delivery date? The ideal delivery date for Rose Petals is one to two days before the actual event.
- Special care instructions: Rose Petals if good primary material was used (fresh roses and not stored roses), they should be kept in a bag to preserve the humidity. Do not decorate with rose petals until no more than 2 hours before your reception. If you are planning to use the rose petals outside, please note that they may not last 8 hours if sunny.
- How to use your Fresh Rose Petals: This is the easiest part, all you have to do is sprinkle rose petals where you want to use them. It is that easy!
Last but not least, use Fresh Rose Petals to decorate your honeymoon suite. Not only will you add that touch of romance, but the fresh sweet smell of roses will resonate from the wedding suite as you walk through those doors!