Silver Brunia Balls are an amazing flower! This fresh ball-shaped variety come in a neutral grey color and are available year-round. They’re especially popular during the winter season though they really should be used in all seasons. Its modern color pairs well with most flowers and although they’re small, they make quite the impression.
They’re commonly paired with flowers like anemones, peonies, garden roses, and roses. As for greenery, you can always find dusty miller side by side with Silver Brunia Balls. This variety effortlessly provides unique color and texture. They’re long-lasting and can maintain its shape and color out of water. They also dry nicely too making it easy to preserve your flowers.
To care for your Silver Brunia Balls, just follow these care instructions!
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 2 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- To keep your flowers fresh, be sure to change the water every 1-2 days. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. Flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Take a look at the Silver Brunia Balls inspiration below…
Sources: Peach and sage green bridal bouquet, Woodland-themed boutonniere, Bridesmaid ivory and sage green bouquet, Anemones and Silver Brunia Balls bridal bouquet, Red and ivory bridal bouquet, Kale centerpiece, Protea and Silver Brunia Balls boutonnieres, and Colorful bridal bouquet.
Planning an event and not sure where to start? Schedule a free flower consultation with one of our consultants!