If you are looking for greenery that will add color, height, and depth to your arrangement then our Safari Sunset Leucadendron is the greenery for you! Safari Sunset has multi-stems with green and deep-red tips. Its foliage has a leathery-texture and are spread out upright throughout the stem. The expected vase life for our Safari Sunset is an average of 8 day with proper care and handling. This variety is available year-round and is shipped in 10 stems per bunch. We also offer this variety in a garland form too, which makes a gorgeous table runner. Its earthy tone colors makes it appealing for a late-summer wedding and it is easily transitioned into fall and winter too! What I love most about this greenery is its uniqueness. Most stems feature a small cone-like bud with surrounding petals, which resembles a flower. Safari Sunset Leucadendron can be dried if they’re stored in a dry, cool environment. The greenery can be left in a vase/buckets standing upright or it can be hung upside down to dry. (Keep in mind– color may fade.) Scroll on for some beautiful inspiration! Safari Sunset is a great way to add exotic flair to your floral arrangements.
Sources: Safari Sunset boutonniere, Fall-inspired centerpiece, Rustic chic table arrangement, Indigo bridal bouquet, Protea bridal bouquet, Safari Sunset single stem boutonniere, Rich reds and textural bridal bouquet.
Greenery is shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your greenery, we prepare them for shipment with proper hydration methods. It is absolutely NORMAL if your greenery appears sleepy and thirsty after their journey.
- Open your box of greenery and inspect. *
- Ensure that your flower buckets are clean and disinfected.
- Fill the buckets with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If you have flower food follow the instructions on the packet to prepare your water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overstuffing may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Remove greenery from box by cutting any straps.
- Remove any stem bunch packaging material, including plastic sleeve and/or newspaper.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors to desired length.
- Remove any foliage that lies below the water line to prevent bacteria from entering through the water.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared buckets.
- Allow greenery at least 4 hours to hydrate well. It may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate.
- Keep greenery away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greenery fresh. Be sure that your stems have sufficient water. They will drink an exceptional amount of water upon arrival.
If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your greenery, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the greenery intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)
Questions? We can help! Use our online chat at FiftyFlowers.com or give our Customer Care team a call at 1-877-507-6737. We also offer free phone consultations. To set up your appointment, click here!