On today’s post, I am talking about another playful hanging vase idea. The last DIY post was all about repurposed lightbulbs — if you haven’t checked it out you can see it here. Part two is a similar DIY project but it involves repurposing glass bottles, which I love. Beer, wine, and milk bottles are commonly used to achieve this look. This unique display looks best when paired with fresh flowers or LED lights and as an added bonus it creates a rustic ambiance. It’s perfect for indoor or outdoor decor. You don’t need a ton of flowers to recreate the look, which is great for those who are on a tight budget. This decor project is also a great option for those who don’t have a ton of time to decorate. Follow the simple steps to recreate your own and browse through the inspiration I gathered below.
What You’ll Need:
- Bottles of your choice (beer and wine bottles can both work really well if you don’t want to buy anything extra)
- Your choice of fresh flowers
- Collect your choice of glass bottles and make sure to clean them.
- Cut your twine to the appropriate length to match where you’d like to hang them from.
- Wrap your twine around the neck of the bottle 2-3 times and then tie a knot (if it feels secure while you hold it up from the string you can start arranging).
Sources: Ceremony backdrop, Baby’s breath and blue bottles, Hanging bottles indoor decor, Wax flowers and light purple flowers, Beer bottles with flowers, Lisianthus aisle decor, Light pink flowers in clear bottles, Orange and white hanging arrangements, Rustic blue bottle decor.