Earlier this month, we featured The Perfect Palette’s beautiful rehearsal dinner party shoot. It was feminine and chic with a jaw-dropping centerpiece! Today, I am sharing their wedding day styled shoot which they described as, “Elegant, sophisticated, and absolutely striking…” They said it was one of their favorite shoots and I couldn’t agree more with them! I loved how they incorporated hints of blue throughout their decor, but kept the floral arrangements neutral. I also loved the water color details on the invitations and the wedding cake. Check out the list of flowers they ordered below.
Ginger Rose, a floral design and event studio from Atlanta, GA, helped create this gorgeous bohemian look! They used a variety of white, greenery and soft green blooms, including Succulents, Burgundy Blush Astrantia Mix, Xerographic Tillandsia (aka Air Plants), Eucalyptus greenery and other locally sourced flowers. Take a look at how it all came together!
- Photography: Lauren Rae Photography
- Event Design, Concept, and Styling: Chrissy from The Perfect Palette
- Floral Design: Ginger Rose Floral Design
- Flowers Sourced from Fifty Flowers
- Venue: Summerour Studio
- Rental Furniture: Collection Event Rentals
- Vintage China: Vintage English Teacup
- Macrame Hanging: MyMacramania
- Geometric Planters: Timber Furnishings + Design
- Hair + Makeup: B. Young Beauty Studio for Beauty Asylum
- Dress: Christos Costarellos from Kleinfeld Bridal
- Cake: Cake Envy
- Stationery: Minted
- Model: Meghan Otis
Need some assistance making a game plan? Give us a call at (877) 507-6737, use the LiveChat feature on our website, or reach out to us on Facebook! We’re here to help.