We are only 2 weeks into the new year, but there are several flowers that keep re-appearing in our customer orders. Starting with number 10 and working our way to number 1, these are the top 10 flowers that have been purchased so far this year…
10. White Standard Calla Lily – A beautiful, classic flower that looks great alone or grouped with other flowers!
9. White Carnation Flower – Commonly overlooked for weddings, carnations are versatile and cost effective, making them a great alternative to roses or ranunculus.
8. Red Ecuadorian Roses – A beautiful blend of red roses from Ecuador! Always a best-seller!
7. Giant Pure White Hydrangea – Lots of bang for your buck! This pure white hydrangea is simply stunning!
6. Rainbow Roses Choose Your Colors – Unique and totally fun! Choose up to 4 colors to create your own unique rose!
5. New Love Baby’s Breath Flower – The most popular filler! Add to bouquets or arrangements or simply bunch together to create elegant displays!
4. Hydrangea Ivory White Flower – Have your bridesmaids hold a single stem for an easy DIY bouquet or bunch together for a full and lush centerpiece!
3. Black Roses Tinted – Mysterious and seductive, our black roses will capture your attention!
2. Blue Roses tinted – Perfect for a boutonniere or making a stunning arrangement! These were a top seller for Valentine’s Day last year (hint, hint)!
1. White Ecuadorian Roses – Classic and timeless, you can’t go wrong with beautiful white Ecuadorian roses!
What do you think of the top 10 so far? Definitely some classic and beautiful flowers making the list! Find your favorites above or head to FiftyFlowers to search for your perfect bloom!