Are you planning a wedding? Since the majority of engagements happen between Christmas and Valentine’s Day, I can bet there is a great deal of planning and research going on out there, so I thought I would share some of the many resources FiftyFlowers has to offer with y’all!
1. The Blog! Since you are reading this post, I prob don’t need to go into much detail on this… I do try to keep it filled with tips, inspiration, ideas and more, but if there is anything you want to see or want me to write about, just let me know! Leave a comment and I will do my best to accommodate you. And Thanks for reading!
2. Videos! Videos are a great way to learn and youtube is filled with an amazing amount of How-To videos for weddings and wedding flowers, but there are so many videos out there, it can be overwhelming, thats why we have put together a collection of some of our favorite How-To videos right on our website… Everything from How to Calculate and Create a Rose Petal Aisle to How to Create a Hand Tied Bouquet, Click Here to see em all!
3. FREE Wedding Flower Consultations! Need help deciding which flowers to order? Need flower care tips? Need arranging advice? Call to make an appt. with our resident wedding flower planner and specialist! Violet is available Tuesday – Thursday and can help answer any questions you may have. Call 1-877-507-6737 to schedule an appt. today!
4. Wedding Flower Worksheet! Need to know how many flowers to order? Download our Wedding Flower Recipe Worksheet. If you need help with this, refer to resource #3! 🙂
5. Shop by Color! According to our DIY Brides and Event Planners, one of their favorite ways to shop is with our Flowers by Color section. This makes it easy for you to see what flowers are available in your color palette!
I hope these resources assist you in planning the wedding of your dreams! And remember, we are here to help… Use our live chat at FiftyFlowers.com or call us at 1-877-507-6737!