- 24 assorted Gerbera Daisy Flowers with 4 stems of filler flowers. Vase not available*
- Flower Arrangements are shipped ready to use. There is no need for advance arrival for blooming purpose.
- From our Colombian partner flower farms.
- Expected vase life is more than 6 days.
- These flowers come as a flower bouquet and require no special prep work.
- Due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact colors of this arrangement may vary to some degree.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. Specifically, for the centerpiece pictured on this page, in the event that we need to substitute the recipe, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
Flowers are shipped directly from our Colombian partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours or if you wish until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.