- Recommended delivery date is 3 days before your event. If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Flower Centerpieces are available year round unless stated otherwise
- Each small centerpiece features 10 stems including a variety of: Sunflowers, Solidago, Orange Spray Rose, Pom Pom Cushion Light Bronze (Cooper), Orange Gerbera, Green Cocculus, Red Hypericum Berries*
- Each large centerpiece features 20 stems including: Sunflowers, Solidago, Orange Spray Rose, Pom Pom Cushion Light Bronze (Cooper), Orange Gerbera, Green Cocculus, Red Hypericum Berries*
- The average height of a centerpiece is 18 to 20 inches.
- Vases not included unless you add on the extra option. The ideal vase to use with these centerpieces measures 7 to 9 inches tall, with an opening of 4 to 5 inches wide. To achieve a fuller look, choose a vase which is shorter in height and has a large mouth. To achieve a slimmer-sleek look, choose a taller vase with a smaller mouth. You may also adjust the width by tying the bouquet in the center or allowing it to stand on its own in the vase.
- Expected vase life is an average 6 days.
- These flowers come pre arranged in a flower bouquet and require no special prep work.
- Due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact colors of this arrangement may vary to some degree.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- This Item is only available for delivery in the USA (Hawaii and Alaska included) – we cannot ship to Canada.
- Flower Vases are ground shipped and may arrive 8-10 days after the order is placed. Please advise Customer Care if a different shipping address is needed.
- Vases are only available for delivery in the USA (Hawaii and Alaska excluded).
- Vase price includes shipping.
Square Vase Dimensions:
- Small vases - 6 inches tall and 4 inches wide
- Standard vases - 8 inches tall and 4 inches wide
- Tall vases - 12 inches tall and 4 inches wide
Cylinder Vase Dimensions:
- Small vases - 6 inches tall and 3.25 inches in diameter
- Standard vases - 7.5 inches tall and 3.25 inches in diameter
- Tall vases - 10.5 inches tall and 3.25 inches in diameter
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our Table Centerpieces are shipped directly from our Ecuadorian partner flower farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps, and inspect your flowers thoroughly to ensure than all contents have arrived in excellent condition. Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges. Remove these if included.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Under running water, cut the stems at an angle, then place in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 8 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive temperatures. Flowers should be kept at a temperature between 35-75 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.