Recommended Delivery Date: 1 to 2 days before your event
Symbolism: Stephanotis represents Marital Happiness
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday or Friday.
- Stephanotis flowers arrive as individual blooms without stems.
- Flowers are packaged in individual box of 25 flowers.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 6 days.
- Stephanotis do not have stems, and must often be wired or glued.
- Stephanotis flowers are fragile flowers. Please refer to the Flower Care tab for further care instructions.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Your Stephanotis flowers are shipped directly from our farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and your flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from the green stem and insert an extender pick. This serves two purposes. First, it acts as a water source, and secondly it gives you a stem to work with.
- Display in a cool location, out of direct sunlight and away from air vents. Avoid excessively hot or cold areas.
- Mist with water daily.