Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 6 to 12 inches
Symbolism: Ranunculus represents being “dazzled by your charms”
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Each stem has a minimum of 1 bloom
- Ranunculus may come in with distinctive green centers; as the flower opens this center color will fade out.
- Ranunculus flowers are shipped with 10 stems per bunch
- Bloom size will range from 1 to 2 inches in diameter.
- Bloom type is a cup bloom that is a three-dimensional type flower.
- Ranunculus’s are top heavy flowers and stems have a natural tendency to bend. In order to achieve an upright straight stem, you might need to wire the stem.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 5 days.
- Ranunculus is a cousin flower to the peony and anemones.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
- Open your box of flowers and inspect.*
- Ensure that your flower buckets are clean and disinfected.
- Fill the buckets with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Remove any flower bunch packaging material, including plastic sleeve and/or newspaper.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water with sharp scissors to desired length.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared buckets. Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of flowers you will be storing in the bucket. Flowers need room to breathe and bloom; overstuffing buckets with too many flowers can cause damage and prevent proper blooming.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
10. Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
* If upon first inspection you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing them. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-507-6737.
Note: Exposing flowers to warm environments (outside in the shade, a warmer room, etc) will help the flowers to bloom, and storing your flowers in a cooler environment will slow down the blooming of your flowers.
Flowers wilt and fade prematurely when water is prevented from reaching the top blooms due to bacteria blockage in the stem. To minimize bacteria, keep your buckets and/or vases filled with clean, fresh water.