Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 20 to 30 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Baby's Breath is available year-round.*
- Baby's Breath flowers are shipped with 5 to 9 stems per bunch with a minimum weight of 320 grams.
- With the "choose your own" package, you can select a mix of 3 beautiful colors! First select if you would like solid or glittered tints when you select your pack, then select your colors. It is not possible to mix solid and glittered tints.
- Each stem has a 'spray' of several small blooms; the blooms are smaller in size than some of Million Star's sister varieties, but greater in number.
- Each spray looks like a 'million stars' comprised of small flowers.
- Our solid tinted Baby's Breath uses a standard tint and features a solid bold color.
- Our glittered tinted Baby's Breath is a solid tinted flower with an added application for a glittered look. Glittered Baby's Breath tend to shed. This is absolutely normal.
- These Baby's Breath flowers are tinted. The tint will NOT rub off of the petals; however, the color may seep where stems are cut or when brunches are removed, especially when wet. Temporarily stains hands, so wear gloves. May stain clothing.
- The color of this tinted flower may vary to some degree. Flowers react differently to tints. Some petals may not absorb the tint 100% and the color may be darker on some petals than on others. Also, the tint may affect the color of the veins, branches and leaves.
- Baby's Breath is also known as Gypsophia.
- This product is commonly grown under different variety names including Excellence and Million Star.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 to 10 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk Baby's Breath flowers are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch. If there is plastic wrapping, remove to prevent condensation which leads to rotting.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems diagonally approximately an inch from each stem's bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.