- Recommended delivery date is 2 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Classic Holidays Combo Pack is available December through mid January. This package is seasonal and the exact dates may vary.
- This pack arrives as bulk, unarranged flowers.
- This combo pack includes the following:
- 2 grower's bunches of white stock or white snapdragon.
- 2 grower's bunches of white lisianthus.
- 5 stems white hydrangea.
- 1 grower's bunch of gold billy balls, averaging 10 stems per bunch.
- 1 grower's bunch of red gold seeded eucalyptus, averaging 3 to 5 stems per bunch.
- 1 grower's bunch of gold seeded eucalyptus, averaging 3 to 5 stems per bunch.
- 1 grower's bunch of curly pine, averaging 3 to 5 stems per bunch.
- 1 grower's bunch of red toyon berry, averaging 5 to 7 stems per bunch.
- The image shown may not be an exact representation of the actual product.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
**For shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico, this product has an added surcharge of $45 because the package is shipped in one box. Our system will automatically charge you $45 for one box when you check out and when we call to verify your order, we will confirm the extra shipping charges have been added onto your total order amount.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours or if you wish until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally under running water approximately one inch from each stem's edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
This combo pack includes different types of flowers. You can visit each flower's bulk product details page for further care instructions.