Recommended Delivery Date: 2 Days before your event.
- Recommended delivery date is 2 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- If your chosen package is not available, please contact customer care.
- This combo package features: 3 bunches Dahlias, 3 bunches Ranunculus and 1 bunch of Honey Bracelet or Myrtle*
- Dahlias are shipped in 5 stem bunches. Ranunculus are shipped in 10 stem bunches.
- The ranunculus average height will range from 6 to 12 inches.
- The dahlias average height will range from 23 to 28 inches.
- Shipped fresh from our award-winning Californian partner flower farms.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days.
- If you would like to specify the type of pink dahlias and ranunculus (light, medium and dark pink) you can note this in the special instructions at checkout.
- Due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact colors of these flowers may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Our DIY Combo Packs are shipped directly from our Californian partner flower farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps, and inspect your flowers thoroughly to ensure than all contents have arrived in excellent condition.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Under running water, cut the stems at an angle, then place in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 8 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive temperatures. Flowers should be kept at a temperature between 35-75 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.