- Recommended delivery date is 2 to 3 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday or Thursday. However, this package contains various flowers, each with an ideal delivery date. Once we receive your order, we will review the ideal delivery date for each flower you select, and we will call you if changes to the delivery date are necessary.
- This Mixed Flower Box is available year round.
- Contents include 1 bunch yellow Asiatic or Hybrid Lily, 1 bunch burgundy Asiatic or Hybrid Lily, 1 bunch pink Standard Tulip, 1 bunch yellow Standard Tulip, 2 bunches blue Irises, 1 bunch red Freesia, and 1 bunch green filler (honey braclet). Colors may change based on seasonal availability.
- Each bunch includes 10 stems.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days. Average vase life may vary with each flower type.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
**For shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico, this product has an added surcharge of $45 because the package is shipped in one box. Our system will automatically charge you $45 for one box when you check out and when we call to verify your order, we will confirm the extra shipping charges have been added onto your total order amount.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours or if you wish until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Each flower withing your mixed box may have specific care instructions in addition to what is listed above. For further information, please visit the individual product page for each flower in your pack. For example, if you selected White Hydrangeas, please click on All Flowers, then click on Hydrangeas, and locate the White Hydrangea.