Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 20 to 25 inches
Symbolism: Kangaroo Paws represent unique love.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Kangaroo paws are seasonal and are typically available May through November. *
- This Kangaroo Paw features a fuzzy deep red stem leaning to brown with clusters of yellow flowers. The inside of the flower can feature a gorgeous contrast of yellow or green.
- Expected vase life is an average of 6 days but can last up to 4 weeks.
- The Green and Red Kangaroo Paw is the floral emblem of Western Australia.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
* Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+ Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++ In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk Kangaroo Paw flowers are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch.
- Fill container one with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Strip the leaves from the lower half of each stem.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife under running water, cut the stems diagonally approximately an inch from each stem's bottom edge. Some people develope allergies to the fine hairs so be sure to wear gloves while processing.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared cool water.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water and re-cut stems every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.