Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Stem Length: Average 11 to 14 inches
Symbolism: Scabiosa represents admiration.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Scabiosa flowers are available February through October. *
- Scabiosa Flower is a focal flower.
- Scabiosa is very delicate and will droop, if you need these flowers to stay upright, you may need to wire the stems.
- Due to the short vase life of the scabiosa flower, we recommend refrigeration in a flower friendly environment.
- Each stem features one flower bloom but may have additional shoots of smaller blooms.
- Average bloom size is 1.5 to 2 inches in diameter.
- Scabiosa Flowers are shipped with 10 stems per bunch
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk Scabiosa flowers are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems diagonally under running water approximately an inch from each stem's bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts, or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have a sufficient amount of water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Scabiosa flowers have foliage that runs the entire length of the stem and will start to deteriorate when placed in water, requiring that you change the water as suggested.