Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Size: 1-inch width
Average Stem Length: 8-10 inches
Symbolism: Sweet Peas represent delicate pleasures.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Sweet Pea Flowers are a seasonal product typically available from March through August.*
- Each stem has an average of 3 to 5 blooms.
- Sweet Peas are known for their sweet fragrance that gives them their name.
- Sweet Peas are shipped in a grower's bunch that typically consists of 10 stems.
- Sweet Peas are commercially grown for decoration purposes and not for consumption.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk Sweet Pea flowers are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems diagonally under running water approximately an inch from each stem's bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Wild Sweet Peas are known for their poisonous seeds. Play it safe; do not use this flower in food or beverage decorations.