Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 4 to 8 inches
Average Bloom Size: .25 to .50 of an inch
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Lily of the Valley are available year-round.*
- Lily of the Valley has a sweet fragrance.
- The 10 stem option is shipped directly from our partner domestic farm. These will arrive with broad basal leaves.
- The 25, 50, 75, and 100 options are shipped directly from Holland. These are not shipped with leaves due to import restrictions.
- Lily of the Valley have distinct bell-shaped blooms.
- Lily of the Valley is an extremely perishable product and during summer months of high heat, shipping is at your risk. FiftyFlowers will not be responsible for spoiled flowers due to heat. We highly recommend that you factor in extra stems for spoilage.
- Expected vase life is an average of 2 to 6 days with proper care and handling.
- Lily of the Valley flowers are extremely fragile flowers. Please refer to the Flower Care tab for further care instructions.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Your bulk Lily of the Valley flowers are shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- They will arrive in a plastic container with a special paper wrap.
- Leave your flowers in the packaging until the day of the event. Place the box in the refrigerator. These flowers are sensitive to ethylene gas emitted by fresh fruits and vegetables, so be sure to remove all fruits and veggies from the fridge before storing your flowers!
- When ready to decorate, simply open the packaging and arrange as desired.