Recommended Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday or Thursday.
- Limonium is available year around.*
- Each stem has a 'spray' of several small blooms.
- Limonium is shipped in a grower’s bunch typically between 5 and 7 stems.
- Average stem length is a minimum of 20 inches and a maximum of 27.5 inches.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Light shedding is a typical characteristic of limonium.
- Limonium may have a natural tendency to let off an unpleasant scent. This is a bad characteristic of Limonium and is NOT a sign that your flowers are old. In order to prevent your Limonium flowers from stinking, add a cap full of bleach in the water you prepare for the flowers. You can also put a 'bounty' dryer sheet in with the flowers. Please refer to the Flower Care tab for further care instructions.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk Limonium flower is shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Remove any plastic or paper packaging from each bunch of flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately at least and inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Some Limonium may have a natural tendency to let off an ugly smell. This is a bad characteristic of Limonium and is NOT a sign that your flowers are old. In order to prevent your Limonium flowers from stinking, add a cap full of bleach in the water you prepare for the flowers. You can also put a 'bounty' dryer sheet in with the flowers.