Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Wreaths are available year around*
- Wreaths arrive fresh and last a minimum of 4 days with proper handling and care. Dried out wreaths may be preserved an average of 2 to 3 weeks depending on delivery climate.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Your Wreaths were hand crafted for your order. Before shipping your Wreaths, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. Simply follow the steps below to keep your Wreaths fresh.
- Upon arrival, please open the box and inspect the Wreaths.
- Simply remove any shedding greens and mist the Wreaths with water. Be sure to mist each Wreath at least once a week.
- To extend the life of your Wreath, keep it away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.