- These centerpieces will be similar to the picture above and will be a growers choice depending upon flower season and availability. Premium centerpieces will include 7 stems in a mixture of the following flowers: White Spray Rose, Red Rose, Million Star, Red Hypericum, and Ruscus*
- The average height of a centerpiece is 18 to 20 inches.
- Vases not included. The ideal vase to use with these centerpieces measures 7 to 9 inches tall, with an opening of 4 to 5 inches wide. To achieve a fuller look, you may choose to use a vase that is wider and shallower. You may also adjust the width by tying the bouquet in the center or allowing it to stand on its own in the vase.
- Shipped fresh from our Ecuadorian partner flower farms.
- Expected vase life is a minimum of 7 days.
- Due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact colors of these flowers may vary to some degree.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
- Vase price includes shipping.
- 6 inch glass cylinder vase is 6 inches tall and 3.25 inches wide.
- 7.5 inch glass cylinder vase is 7.5 inches high and 3.25 inches wide.
- Due to packaging, we can only offer glass vases in dozen quantities. We realize that the vase packages do not exactly match our flower packages, however due to the fact that the vases are fragile, we are restricted by the protective packaging which ensures that the glass will not break during shipping.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
Our Table Centerpieces are shipped directly from our Ecuadorian partner flower farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps, and inspect your flowers thoroughly to ensure than all contents have arrived in excellent condition. Your flowers may or may not arrive with water tubes or sponges. Remove these if included.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Under running water, cut the stems at an angle, then place in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 8 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive temperatures. Flowers should be kept at a temperature between 35-75 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.