FiftyFlowers uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service. All deliveries should arrive by 5pm on your chosen delivery date. Delivery time depends on service available to your address. Please contact FedEx and/or UPS and ask them the guaranteed delivery time for your specific delivery zip code.
Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday and, at an additional fee, Saturday.
The day before your selected delivery date, you will receive an automatically generated tracking number, which you can use to track your package online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You can also obtain your tracking number by signing into your FiftyFlowers.com online account.
In order to ensure proper flower delivery, FedEx and/or UPS will require signature at the time of delivery. Please arrange to have somebody home to ensure proper delivery. In the event that somebody will not be available at the delivery address please leave a note in an obvious place indicating that it is okay to leave your flower package releasing all responsibility and include your name and signature. If you miss your delivery, please contact FedEx at 800-GO-FEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly with your tracking number to reschedule delivery.
Each order must have a valid and working telephone number. FedEx and/or UPS will not accept any orders without a working telephone number.
Please review your shipping address carefully. If you provide the wrong shipping address, we are not responsible for any problems that may result. Any shipping redirects or changes will incur a $20 fee and changes may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once the shipping tracking number has been assigned.
FiftyFlowers.com is not responsible for packages that are received before or after the specified delivery date, are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event that there is a delay with your package, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska will be charged an additional $45 per box surcharge.
Shipments to Canada will be assigned a 40% surcharge to cover import duties, processing and filing these import duties on our client’s behalf as well as out of country shipping fees.
We can arrange shipments to Puerto Rico. Please send an email to email@example.com with the complete shipping address and flower order. Within 24 hours, one of our customer service representatives will confirm your total order price.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours or if you wish until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Each flower withing your mixed box may have specific care instructions in addition to what is listed above. For further information, please visit the individual product page for each flower in your pack. For example, if you selected White Hydrangeas, please click on All Flowers, then click on Hydrangeas, and locate the White Hydrangea.