Our Single Orchid Corsages are shipped directly from our partner flower farms. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods.
1. Open the box and inspect your flowers thoroughly to ensure than all contents have arrived in excellent condition.
2. Your flowers will arrive with water tubes. Inspect that each tube has water, if not, fill each tube with fresh and clean water.
3. Put flowers in a refrigerator free of fruits and vegetables..
4. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive temperatures. Flowers should be kept at a temperature between 35-75 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. When ready to use, simply cut the stems at the desired length and wear. Or simply leave orchid in the display vase on a desk or table top.