Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Size: 3.5 to 8 inches from stem to tip
Average Stem Length: 35 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Calla Lilies are available year-round.*
- Calla Lilies are shipped with 5 stems per bunch.
- Each stem has one focal bloom.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Your Calla Lilies are shipped directly from our farms and may arrive with or without water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps (included on the flower care instruction card with your shipment) and your flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Open the box and make sure your flowers look good. Remember, it is normal if they appear a bit sleepy and thirsty.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging in order to prevent rotting.
- Fill your vase with at least 4-6 inches fresh, cool water as the blooms may continue to open and grow.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from the stem's bottom edge. Do so under running water with sharp scissors or knife. Callas tend to split and curl up on the ends, so be careful not to snip off too much as you may need to trim them several times.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared vase and arrange accordingly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Every day, be sure to re-cut the stems repeating the steps above to maximize the life and beauty of your flowers.
Please note that Calla Lilies retain sufficient water in their stems for long amounts of time. However, if they are left in bacteria contaminated water, starting from the bottom of the stem, the flower stem will become mushy. Just be sure to change the water daily if preparing to use this flower for an arrangement.