Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: .5 to 1 inches
Average Stem Length: 14 inches
Symbolism: Billy Balls, also known as Craspedia, signify good health and wellness.
- If your event is on Saturday the suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- Billy Balls are available year-round.*
- If your suggested delivery date is not available, please contact customer care.
- Billy Balls are shipped in 25 stem bunches.
- Each stem features one round bloom. There is no blooming time with this product.
- This package will contain a farm mix of colors and may not match the photo exactly. If you order 100 stems you will get 4 randomly selected colors, if you order 200 stems you will get 8 different colors and if you order 300 stems you will get a mix of at least 8 different colors and up to 12 colors.
- In the event you have specific colors that you want in your mix, please order our Choose Your Own Color Product.
- This flower is spray tinted. Our post harvest team sprays a special flower paint to tint the craspedia. The tint might rub off from the flower and the part of the stem that is painted.
- This product may stain hands and clothing; it is advised to wear gloves and aprons when processing and working with these blooms.
- Please be aware that as the craspedia dries, the remaining yellow pollen will be exposed. The pollen can interact with the pigment of the tint resulting in a change in color.
- Expected vase life is an average of 10 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Tinted Billy Ball flowers are shipped directly from our farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and your flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 2 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- To keep your flowers fresh, be sure to change the water every 1-2 days. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water, they will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.