Recommended Delivery Date:
Within a month of your event
Symbolism: Rose petals represents love, passion, and beauty
- Since these petals are freeze dried, delivery should be scheduled earlier than later.
- These Freeze Dried Rose Petals are available year round.*
- 25 cups is approximately 1000 petals, 50 cups approx. 2000 petals, 75 cups approx. 3000 petals, 100 cups approx. 4000 petals.
- 5 cups fully covers 1 square foot.
- Freeze Dried Rose Petals are packed for protection during shipping.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- If you do not see your delivery date available, please call us at 1.877.50 ROSES (507-6737) to arrange a rush order.
Check out this video to help determine how many petals you will need
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Freeze Dried Petals are shipped directly from our partner farms. Freeze Dried Petals can be used multiple times if cared for properly. Simply follow the steps below to keep your Rose Petals in their best condition.
- Upon arrival, open the box and inspect the Petals.
- Remove all bags from the box.
- Place bags in a cool dry place until ready to use. Freeze Dried Petals DO NOT need to be refrigerated.
- Open each bag and arrange as desired.