Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Garland Width: 2.5-5 inches
Symbolism: Love, beauty, refinement, beautiful lady, Chinese symbol for many children, thoughtful, maturity, or charm.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Dendrobium Orchids Garlands are available year round.*
- Our Dendrobium Garlands are double bloomed and contain 35 to 45 orchid blooms per foot.
- You can choose the the total length of your garland, then choose between several combinations of pieces. For example, you can get 24 feet of garland in 4, 6 foot pieces, or 2, 12 foot pieces. This gives you endless options to create anything you want, like a wedding arch, aisle runner or floral table runer.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
FiftyFlowers uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service. All deliveries should arrive by 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times will depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about the guaranteed delivery time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday. For an additional fee, Saturday delivery is available.
- The day before each item's selected delivery date, you will receive an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number online by signing into your FiftyFlowers.com account.
- FedEx or UPS requires a signature at the time of delivery. Please arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it and instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. A note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, a signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders.
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route, and is the recipient's obligation to cover this fee. FiftyFlowers is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- FiftyFlowers is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska will incur an additional $45 per box surcharge.
- Shipments to Canada incur a 40% surcharge. This charge will cover out of country shipping fees, the cost of import duties, as well as the processing and filing of these duties on your behalf.
- Shipments to Puerto Rico are possible; however, orders for Puerto Rico must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the complete shipping address, items requested, and their quantities. Within 24 hours, a customer service representative will contact you to provide a purchase quote and obtain payment information.
Double Strung Dendrobium Orchid Garlands are shipped directly from our Thailand partner farms. Simply follow the steps below to keep your Leis fresh.
- Upon arrival, please open the box and inspect the Garlands.
- Check the plastic bags for moisture, in the event there is excessive moisture in the bag, open the bag carefully and dry off the inside of the bag and seal up for storage.
- If you are using the Garlands within 24 hours, keep in box in a cool dry area, no less than 45 degrees F.
- When you are ready to use your Garlands, remove the Garlands from box and plastic bags, spray lightly with water and adorn your event.
- If you choose to use refrigeration make sure there are no fruits or vegetables inside. Keep your Garlands in the bags maintaining moisture.
To extend the life of your Garlands when it is looking sad or droopy, simply soak it in a bucket of water for 30 minutes this will rehydrate the flowers.