- This package features fresh packed lavender and purple flowers and come ready for you to design with.
- Excellent for Mother's Day brunch, dinner or gathering. Share the memory of making flowers together.
- Small pack will include 7 total bunches with a mix of: Lavender Statice, Lavender Limonium, Purple Asters, Green Trick, Blue Thistle, Lavender Alstroemeria.
- Medium pack will include 14 total bunches with a mix of: Lavender Statice, Lavender Limonium, Purple Asters, Green Trick, Blue Thistle, Lavender Alstroemeria.
- Large pack will include 28 total bunches with a mix of: Lavender Statice, Lavender Limonium, Purple Asters, Green Trick, Blue Thistle, Lavender Alstroemeria.
- This Item is only available for delivery in the USA (Hawaii and Alaska included) - we cannot ship to Canada.
- Vase not included*
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
FiftyFlowers uses FedEx or UPS for international priority overnight delivery service. All deliveries should arrive by 5 pm on your delivery date. Exact delivery times will depend on the service available to your address. If you prefer to confirm your window of delivery, please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about the guaranteed delivery time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Monday through Saturday.
- The day before each item's selected delivery date, you will receive an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com.
- Saturday deliveries have a $15 carrier surcharge that will be applied at checkout.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers. Do not remove the rubber bands holding the flowers together. Leave these on for the first 4 hours or if you wish until you are ready to start arranging flowers.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
Each flower withing your mixed box may have specific care instructions in addition to what is listed above. For further information, please visit the individual product page for each flower in your pack. For example, if included in your flowers pack you have White Hydrangeas, please click on All Flowers, then click on Hydrangeas, and locate the White Hydrangea; on this website page you will be able to read on how to care for white hydrangeas.