Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday. However, this package contains various flowers, each with an ideal delivery date. Once we receive your order, we will review the ideal delivery date for each flower you select, and we will call you if changes to the delivery date are necessary.
- This mix pack is available year-round. *
- This pack is not pre-assembled; follow the Flower Care tab to process the flowers prior to arranging.
- This pack features a combination of White Blush Garden Roses, Secret Garden Roses, Burgundy Carnations, Burgundy Mini Carnations, and Silver Dollar Eucalyptus Greens.
- Small Pack Includes: 24 stems of White Blush Garden Roses, 24 stems Secret Garden Roses, 50 stems Burgundy Carnations, 20 stems of Burgundy Mini Carnations, and 3 grower bunches of Silver Dollar Eucalyptus Greens.
- Medium Pack Includes: 48 stems of White Blush Garden Roses, 48 stems Secret Garden Roses, 75 stems Burgundy Carnations, 40 stems of Burgundy Mini Carnations, and 5 grower bunches of Silver Dollar Eucalyptus Greens.
- Large Pack Includes: 96 stems of White Blush Garden Roses, 100 stems Secret Garden Roses, 150 stems Burgundy Carnations, 100 stems of Burgundy Mini Carnations, and 10 grower bunches of Silver Dollar Eucalyptus Greens.
- XL Pack Includes: 144 stems of White Blush Garden Roses, 150 stems Secret Garden Roses, 350 stems Burgundy Carnations, 300 stems of Burgundy Mini Carnations, and 20 grower bunches of Silver Dollar Eucalyptus Greens.
- Bunches of eucalyptus are shipped in grower's bunches, typically containing 7 to 10 stems.
- Roses are packed in staggered layers for protection during shipping. From the top angle, it may appear that you only have 12 stems in the bunch; however, below them is a second layer containing the remaining roses.
- For further details and photos for each product, enter the product name into the FiftyFlowers Search Bar.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
FiftyFlowers uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service. All deliveries should arrive by 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times will depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about the guaranteed delivery time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday. For an additional fee, Saturday delivery is available.
- The day before each item's selected delivery date, you will receive an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number online by signing into your FiftyFlowers.com account.
- FedEx or UPS requires a signature at the time of delivery. Please arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it and instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. A note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, a signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders.
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route, and is the recipient's obligation to cover this fee. FiftyFlowers is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- FiftyFlowers is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska will incur an additional $45 per box surcharge.
- Shipments to Canada incur a 40% surcharge. This charge will cover out of country shipping fees, the cost of import duties, as well as the processing and filing of these duties on your behalf.
- Shipments to Puerto Rico are possible; however, orders for Puerto Rico must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the complete shipping address, items requested, and their quantities. Within 24 hours, a customer service representative will contact you to provide a purchase quote and obtain payment information.
Flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms with no water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepared them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all rubber bands, paper, and plastic packaging covering the stems of the flowers.*
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Cut stems diagonally approximately a half an inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
*Each flower within your mixed box may have specific care instructions in addition to what is listed above. For further information, please visit the individual product page for each flower in your pack. For example, you will want to visit the White Blush Garden Rose page for specific information on garden rose care.