- Recommended delivery date is 1 to 2 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday or Friday.
- Leis are available year round*
- This package features 50 delux strung leis, for which you can choose 5 color options: approximately 10 leis per color style.
- Leis are made with Dendrobium Orchids. Certain colors are tinted. Tinted colors usually do not rub off onto clothing. However, natural colors such as purple/Bombay may bleed and stain, especially when wet.
- Single strung Leis are strung in a head-to-foot manner, with the string passing through the center of the bloom and all blooms facing in the same direction.
- Delux strung Leis are strung in a butterfly pattern, with all petals laying flat against one another, creating a wider and thicker lei with more flowers.
- Braided ti-leaf Lei is a popular replacement for the native Hawaiian Maile leaf that grows on the Hawaiian mountain sides and is illegal to export off the island.
- Average Lei length is 20 inches, with the exception of the braided leaf Lei that has an average length of 40 inches.
- Broad tropical leaves may be included for free with your leis.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
*In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your Leis are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original Lei choice as possible. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, Lei substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Fresh bulk Hawaiian Lei flowers are shipped directly from our partner farms. Simply follow the steps below to keep your Leis fresh.
- Upon arrival, please open the box and inspect the leis.
- If you are going to be using the Leis in the next 48 to 72 hours, put them back in the box and store them in a cool dry place. There is no need to store them in the refrigerator, but if you choose to do so, please remove all fruits and vegetables first, as they emit gases that may damage the flowers. Our Leis will last over 72 hours without refrigeration.
- Remove from package and wear as desired.