Recommended delivery date: 3 days before your event.
Average Stem Length: 15 to 20 inches.
Symbolism: Eucalyptus is representational of strength.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- This product is shipped in a growers bunch typically between 5 to 8 stems.
- The Small Pack allows you to choose up to 2 varieties of eucalyptus for 10 bunches total.
- The Large Pack allows you to choose up to 4 varieties of eucalyptus for 20 bunches total.
- Each variety of eucalyptus available is labeled on the above photos.
- Eucalyptus are grown outside and may have some naturally occurring blemishes.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
**Leaf shape and seed color may vary based on seasonal conditions. Please contact our Customer Service department for further clarification.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Greenery is shipped directly from our farms. Before shipping your greenery, we prepare them for shipment with proper hydration methods. It is absolutely NORMAL if your greenery appears sleepy and thirsty after their journey.
- Open your box of greenery and inspect. Remove greenery from box by cutting any straps.*
- Greens will hold up well inside the box for a couple of days. Simply mist it with water every 24 hours and keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
- If you choose to place it in water, fill a bucket with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water and add flower food to help keep the greens fresher longer.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overstuffing may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Remove any stem bunch packaging material, including plastic sleeve and/or newspaper.
- Remove any foliage that lies below the water line to prevent bacteria growth that can shorten the life of your greens.
- Cut stems diagonally and approximately one inch from the bottom edge. We recommend using bunch cutters.
- Shortly after cutting, place the stems in the prepared buckets.
- Allow greenery at least 4 hours to hydrate well. It may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate.
- Keep greenery in cool room, away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greenery fresh. Be sure that your stems have sufficient water.
* If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your greenery, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the greenery intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)