Our floral supplies are not perishable and can be delivered prior to receiving your flowers. For your supplies, we recommend selecting a delivery date two weeks prior to your event or wedding. Your supplies will arrive by the day you select on the calendar, but will most likely arrive before this date. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date.
- We ship our supplies with FedEx Ground. Deliveries are available Monday through Friday.
- This product should be ordered 7 days prior to delivery.
- If you need this item earlier please contact FiftyFlowers as we can arrange express delivery for an additional charge.
- The day before each item's selected delivery date, you will receive an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number online by signing into your FiftyFlowers.com account.
- FedEx or UPS requires a signature at the time of delivery. Please arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it and instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. A note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, a signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders.
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route, and is the recipient's obligation to cover this fee. FiftyFlowers is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- FiftyFlowers is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska will incur an additional $45 per box surcharge.
- We cannot ship supplies to Canada
- Shipments to Puerto Rico are possible; however, orders for Puerto Rico must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the complete shipping address, items requested, and their quantities. Within 24 hours, a customer service representative will contact you to provide a purchase quote and obtain payment information.
This product does NOT contain fresh cut flowers. Simply receive the flower arrangers and keep them on hand until you're ready to start arranging! Below are some tips on using our DIY Arrangers to create professional looking floral arrangements in minutes.
- Select your vase. Please refer to Product Details for information on ideal vase sizes.
- Add water to the vase.
- Your DIY Arranger can either lay flat or be shaped into a dome. To create a dome, simply apply gentle pressue to the center with your thumbs and push down with your fingers.
- Place your DIY Arranger over the vase and secure by bending outer "loops" over the outside of the vase.
- Take your prepared flowers (measured and cut to desired length) and insert a flower into the center of the DIY Arranger.
- Continue to add flowers, working your way outward from the center for a balanced look. Or arrange differently as desired. Enjoy!
Easily change the water without altering the arrangement. Simply lift the arranger from the vase. Flowers will stay in the grid while you add fresh water. Change the water and replace the arranger.