Your DIY Flower Arrangers are not perishable products and can be delivered prior to receiving your flowers. For your Arrangers, we recommend selecting a delivery date a least a week before your event or wedding. Your flower arrangers will arrive by the day you select on the calendar, but will most likely arrive prior to this date. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date.
- Shipping is $9.99 per pack. The more arrangers you order, the more you save!
- DIY Flower Arrangers are shipped with FedEx or USPS.
- Once your DIY Flowers Arrangers are shipped, you will receive a confirmation email.
- For an extra $45, we can arrange shipments to Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada. The additional charge will be added during checkout.
This product does NOT contain fresh cut flowers. Simply receive the flower arrangers and keep them on hand until you're ready to start arranging! Below are some tips on using our DIY Arrangers to create professional looking floral arrangements in minutes.
- Select your vase. Please refer to Product Details for information on ideal vase sizes.
- Add water to the vase.
- Your DIY Arranger can either lay flat or be shaped into a dome. To create a dome, simply apply gentle pressue to the center with your thumbs and push down with your fingers.
- Place your DIY Arranger over the vase and secure by bending outer "loops" over the outside of the vase.
- Take your prepared flowers (measured and cut to desired length) and insert a flower into the center of the DIY Arranger.
- Continue to add flowers, working your way outward from the center for a balanced look. Or arrange differently as desired. Enjoy!
Easily change the water without altering the arrangement. Simply lift the arranger from the vase. Flowers will stay in the grid while you add fresh water. Change the water and replace the arranger.