Recommended Delivery Date: 2 weeks before your event
Average Stem Length: 31 to 32 inches
- Dried Cane Bamboo is shipped by the stem.
- Shedding is completely normal when processing dried blooms.
- Dried flowers are fragile, but can be preserved indefinitely if handled with special care.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- Non-perishable items are ground shipped and may arrive prior to the delivery date you select. Please take this into consideration when choosing your delivery date and shipping address.
- This item is only available for delivery in the USA (Hawaii and Alaska included) – we cannot ship to Canada.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your flowers are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible even if this means substituting flowers of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
FiftyFlowers uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service. All deliveries should arrive by 5 pm on your chosen delivery date. Exact delivery times will depend on the service available to your address. Please contact FedEx or UPS to inquire about the guaranteed delivery time for your zip code.
- Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday and are shipped via ground. For an additional fee, Saturday & express delivery is available.
- Since Dried flowers are nonparishable we suggest choosing a delivery date weeks before your event.
- The day before each item's selected delivery date, you will receive an automatically generated tracking number to track your package(s) online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You may also obtain your tracking number online by signing into your FiftyFlowers.com account.
- FedEx or UPS requires a signature at the time of delivery. Please arrange to have someone at your requested delivery location to accept packages. In the event no one is available, please leave a note where the driver will see it and instruct them that no signature is required. Include your name and signature on the note. These instructions release the shipper from responsibility if packages are stolen or contents ruined once they leave the package unattended. A note does not guarantee delivery. It is at the delivery driver's discretion to comply with the request, and in some instances such as with international orders, a signature is required without exception. If you miss your delivery, use your tracking information and contact FedEx at 800-GO-FEDEX or UPS at 800-782-7892 directly to reschedule.
- FedEx and UPS require a valid and working telephone number on all orders.
- Review your shipping address carefully. Incorrect delivery addresses will incur a $20 fee for changes or redirects once the package is en route, and is the recipient's obligation to cover this fee. FiftyFlowers is not responsible for any issues resulting from incorrect delivery information provided. Please note: changes and redirects may not be feasible as the delivery date approaches, especially once a tracking number is assigned.
- FiftyFlowers is not responsible for packages received before or after the specified delivery date, that are lost, stolen or damaged once in the hands of the carrier. In the event your package is delayed, please contact FedEx/UPS directly.
- Orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico are possible with an extra fee. Please call our Customer Care Department for a quote.
- Returns are only accepted within 14 day after delivery and are subject to a 15% restocking fee per box. Please contact our Customer Care Department at 1-877-507-6737 to see if your order qualifies for a return. We are unable to accept returns after 14 days.
Dried flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey.Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- It is normal for dried and preserved flowers to shed blooms and leaves during transit.
- Keep dried and preserved flowers in the box with the lid on until you are ready to use.
- Store the box out of direct sunlight, in a cool, dry place.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed with processing your order. Leave the flowers intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737).